Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

OCD

i only feel safe if the colors, details, everything matches
[even if it only makes sense in my head… sad, very sad]

solo me siento segura si los colores, detalles, todo combina
[aunque solo tenga sentido en mi mente… triste, muy triste]
no, really!
if i am handed a task, i will color-coordinate what ever that is around me…
i am not kidding.
it soothes my soul, sorta…

no, de verdad!
si tengo que hacer algo, voy a acomodar lo que este al rededor de mi por color…
no es broma.
calma mi ser, mas o menos…
so yes, in my head, this matched.
i was ready to hit the town and go to work after a 
'i've got nothing to wear' 'closet full of nothing' morning crisis.

y pues si, en mi mente, esto combino.
estaba lista para salir a la calle y enfrentar un dia ajetreado 
después de una crisis mañanera de 'no tengo que ponerme' 
[y el closet lleno de cosas que te preguntas porque? que pensaba?]
[Pepe Jeans jacket  +  Adidas by Stella McCartney pants  +  Alexander Wang 'Freja' boots]

2 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful outfit and I don't know if I told you that already, but I really like your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i am so happy to know you liked it!!!
      i am flattered!!!

      Delete