Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

opposúx

sometimes i have trouble identifying my personal taste;
blame it on the zodiac, being a gemini is a double sided sword… [get it? insert the bad joke sound]
on one side, i 'could' enjoy everything… i sort of do [indecision is one of my strengths]
but on the other, i tend to [for seasons, or just a matter of days…] gravitate on the other side of the spectrum and suddenly change my mind… i guess it depends on the mood i am.
i might not be the girly-est girl, but i enjoy the perks of being a female.

a veces tengo problemas identificando mi estilo personal;
culpemos al zodiaco en esto, ser gemini es un arma de doble filo…[insertemos el sonido de bateria para mal chiste]
por un lado, 'podria' disfrutar todo… mas o menos lo hago [la indecisión es uno de mis fuertes]
pero por el otro, tiendo a [por temporadas, o de un dia a otro…] gravitar en los extremos y cambiar mi manera de pensar… creo que depende del humor con el que amanezca.
quizas no soy la mujer mas femenina, pero disfruto de las opciones que existen.

i was wearing a white blazer and a pony-tale later, it felt like the perfect representation of what the child Yohji and Rei would have had… a parisien japonais.

mas tarde me puse un saco blanco y me hice una coleta, me senti como la representación perfecta de lo que hubieran engendrado Yohji y Rei… un parisien japonais.

[Chanel 3213 lunettes  +  Yves Saint Laurent t-shirt  +  BSK drop crotch trousers  +  Comme des Garçons candy bag  +  Chanel chaussures]

2 comments:

  1. I know I said I'd stop commenting, but ...

    "on one side, i 'could' enjoy everything… i sort of do [indecision is one of my strengths]
    but on the other, i tend to [for seasons, or just a matter of days…] gravitate on the other side of the spectrum and suddenly change my mind… i guess it depends on the mood i am."

    oh, how I feel you! there were days when I wanted to try every style that appealed to me, but that ended up being very confusing. now I have this urge to simplify everything, just tone it down. I wonder where this road will take me and what I will wear in, say five years ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am happy to know you didn't stop!!!
      i 'tried' to 'invest' in timeless pieces and basics…
      BUT i was then finding the 'twist' version of things and
      now my closet is full of 'unique' and nowhere near simple or defined styles…
      let's embrace this fashion anarchy where jeans marry Lacroix couture thanks to Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele.

      Delete