Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Maison Martin Margiela Disco Ball oversized high heels SS 09



this past five years in my life have been all about collecting fashion treasures
moments that created an impact in object design history, in my opinion.
personally, when i visited the Margiela boutique in NY last year i felt betrayed
it felt so clean and chic, far away from it's white DIY industrial lux mix identity
as a die-hard fan [if you ever get the chance to see Martin, let him know i respect him, please]
i've been scouting the pieces that in my opinion represent his ironic and so smart designs
and this shoes for me are the perfect example of that. [i also have them in red… the gemini in me]
here is the link for how the boutique looked and what it had in there back in 2010
not getting the disco heels back then [lets be real, they were archive piece and they were asking for more than i am possibly worth, so it had to be a no thank you, i'll-see-you-later type of situation]
yet, here we are, reunited at last
it only took a lucky ebay bid from me losing on them again, but the stars were aligned, we were meant to be.
so happy to have them, and believe me, i said it back then and i'll say it again
they are meant to be on my bookshelf. but we will go dancing one day ;)
i sort of want the melting disco balls by Rotganzen as decor for my living room!!!
[oh, i've got the matching disco ball bolero!!! post soon!!!]

20 comments:

  1. hi! these shoes are amazing, any idea what year/collection they are from?
    best,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. dewa poker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording.I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading.I am impressed with your work and skill.Thank you so much. dewa poker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. nagapoker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. situs judi qq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. rivalqq


    ReplyDelete
  7. I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. joker123 apk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extraordinary blog. I took pleasure in scrutinizing your articles. This is extremely a marvelous scrutinized for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. Continue doing magnificent!Poker Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post.Thanks Panzer Arms AR-12

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post.Thanks RajaQQ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... best headphone or earbuds for basketball

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Buy pain killers without prescription

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Blueberry Kush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. Gogelbet

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very nice post. Thank you for making the post. I hope you will post more beautiful ones upfront.Mdmonirul Islam

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. financing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people. financing

    ReplyDelete
  18. traditional dancing began, harking back to the eighteenth century and develops more well known by each spending day.
    buy drip feed youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon! commercial equipment loans service

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you ever so for your article post. Really thank you! Keep writing.
    ping pong

    ReplyDelete