Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

we all just want to have fun

bringing from the deep ends of my drawers this top to justify a little girly-ness…
of course, this brought back some fond memories of my youth,
as a teenager who spent her afternoons reading her old teenvogue's…
finding this treasure at a 2nd hand stand in a random street while not believing her eyes,
this was a little proof that 'the world' she dreamed of everyday did exist.

encontrar en las profundidades de mis cajones este top para justificar mi feminidad…
claro, esto me trajo gratos recuerdos de mi juventud [en mi mente soy una 50tona]
cual adolescente que pasaba las tardes sumergida en sus viejas teenvogue…
encontrar este tesoro en un puestito de segunda mano en una calle extraña que no lo podia creer,
esto era una pequeña prueba de que 'ese mundo' del que soñaba todas las tardes existia.
 
i love the little detail of crochet on the neck and the sleeves…

amo el detallito tejido en gancho en el cuello y las mangas…
 
after that day there was no turning back…
i kept my eyes open so i could save that special incredible piece that was neglected from 
someone who was able to afford them and got tired of them… lucky me.

después de ese dia no ha habido vuelta atras…
mantuve mis ojos abiertos para ver si podia salvar alguna pieza increíblemente especial
que fue desechada por alguien que la pudo comprar y se aburrió de ella… mi suerte.
 
and now, of course i had to bring back a good old favorite,
my YSL divine 'killer' heels, they do kill my feet.
but make my eyes shine and my heart sing…

y también, tenia que traer junto unos viejos favoritos,
mis tacones YSL divine que me matan!!!
literal matan mis pies…
pero hacen mis ojos brillar y mi corazón cantar.
[street vendor sunglasses  +  Moschino t-shirt  +  Zara trousers  +  YSL divine boots]

0 comments:

Post a Comment