Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Protège Moi


C'est le malaise du moment - L'épidémie qui s'étend
La fête est finie on descend -Les pensées qui glacent la raison
Paupières baissées, visage gris - Surgissent les fantomes de notre lit
On ouvre le loquet de la grille - Du taudit qu'on appelle maison

Protect me from what I want

Protège-moi, protège-moi

i have been blasting good old PLACEBO, the throwback to my adolescence brought that teenage angst to the present…
because as all things that give you a free trial, you become comfortable with the convenience, therefore it turns into a necessity… imusic was that to me, allowing me to explore full albums without the need to saturate my phone storage ; and that's when i discover new versions of the classics.
i had never listened to the b-sides [according to the dates, the b-sides from 'sleeping with ghosts' and 'meds' are from 2016…] and thats when i found the french version of that manifesto song!
very fitting to my current state.

[MAC royal wink fluidline eyeliner  +  Kat Von D studded lipstick in Slayer  +  Hussein Chalayan distressed sweater  +  top  +  pants  +  Fendi By The Way bag  +  Loewe knot keychains  +  Maison Martin Margiela tassel pom pom  +  elastic pumps]

0 comments:

Post a Comment