Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Maison Margiela tassel boots vs Maison Martin Margiela tassel keychain


THE BATTLE IS ON!
i have been [obviously not successfully] boycotting the new Maison… just because.
my respect for the good old days has blinded me, enabling this ceaseless quest for the gems that will no longer be produced by the maison… BUT! i was browsing eBay [as i always do…] and stumbled upon this beauties, in a too-good-to-be-true price and my size i knew they were meant to be mine!
the MMM [or should i say MM] shoe shape fits my arch and overall feet perfectly, so i was so happy to add this fringy soles to my arsenal…
when they arrived i was SHOCKED! i saw the missing Martin stamp and i didn't know how to feel… i realized i loved them and they were basically just as good as all my white stitched pieces, my love is restored.
btw, how perfect is the match to my resort 12 textile 'fox tail' pom pom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment