Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Pastel

i still wonder what virus has landed on my brain and made me believe that purple paint-like lips was a fun thing… and still be brave to strut down the street feeling all good about my self…
is it self-steam or ignorant bliss?

todavia me pregunto que virus se ha adueñado de mi cerebro y me hizo creer que labial morado que parece pintura era algo divertido… y peor el salir a la calle sintiéndome bien al respecto…
es autoestima o dicha de ignorante?  
Nicki Minaj is nowhere near my personal music taste or image style but do i regret buying it? yes and no… as a sucker for limited edition anything i got carried away… something about this being a good cause [all the Viva Glam lipsticks are supposed to share a percentage with the MAC aids fund] and lilac makes it all better… and being me, of course i had to fully channel my inner albino.

Nicki Minaj es casi lo opuesto a mi gusto personal musical y de estilo estetico, pero me arrepiento de comprar el Nicki 2? si y no… siendo debil para todo lo que sea edición limitada me deje llevar… el hecho de que es por una buena causa [todos los productos Viva Glam comparten un porcentaje con el fondo de MAC para el sida] y que es lila lo hace mejor… y siendo yo, claro que tenia que sintonizar a mi albina interior.
 
i loved the ombré effect the eyelash primer gives, i was just testing this sample and i realized how much of a plump this gives… DAMN!!! that's why i hate samples [but i love them…] there goes my pay check…

amo el efecto degradado que el primer de pestañas da, solamente estaba probando la muestra y me di cuenta de como de verdad se multiplica el efecto de volumen y longitud… demonios! por eso odio las muestras [y a la vez las amo…] ya me veo despidiéndome de mi sueldo… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment