Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

les nouvelles années '20

i guess by now everyone is filled with the Fitzgerald's craze, and so am i… 
channeling my inner Daisy under a Coco's influence, this outfit could have never been a better fit.

creo que todos están bajo la locura del señor Fitzgerald, y yo tambien…
dejando a mi Daisy interior bajo la influencia de Coco, este outfit no pudo haber sido mejor.
 
this dress has finally come out of the closet, 
waiting over 3-4 years for the right night…

este vestido por fin salió del closet,
esperando entre 3 o 4 años para la noche perfecta…
 
this necklace is a vintage treasure from the yard sales at San Diego, CA…
my Grandma found it and let me have it.

este collar es un tesoro antiguo de las ventas de cochera en San Diego, CA…
mi abuela lo encontró y me dejo quedármelo.
the camelia hair brooches were my take on daisies…
i love the details on this dress…
somehow Karl has a big take on me.

amo los detalles de este vestido…
de alguna manera Karl me tiene conquistada.
[CHANEL 3213 eyeglasses  +  vintage necklace  +  CHANEL hair brooches  +  Fendi dress  +  vintage Céline clutch  +  CHANEL Black Satin nail polish + Monte Carlo Rouge Coco Shine  +  CHANEL heels]

[oh the title is the new 20's and because my 23rd birthday is coming [june 12th] i thought everything was perfectly matched]

[si, el titulo es los nuevos 20's y porque mi cumpleaños no. 23 ya casi es [junio 12] pense que todo era completamente coherente, y lo mas probable es que no hahahaha]

0 comments:

Post a Comment