Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Maison Martin Margiela FW 09 faux wedge heel emerald suede ankle boots

somebody asked/mentioned [in a rather rude manner] why did i showed off my shoe collection and what was my need to brag about the piece DNA's…
and well my friends, i dont do it for myself… i thought it was nice to share details and technical info just in case you wanted to track down a pair for yourself.

alguien me pregunto/menciono [de una manera un tanto grosera] porque presumia mi colección de zapatos y cual era la necesidad de mencionar el ADN de la pieza en cuestion…
y bueno, no lo hago por mi… crei que era un detalle lindo mencionar los detalles e información tecnica por si querían buscar un par para ustedes.

i found these on eBay [like most of my shoes] and a while ago i was requested to do a video or post about shopping on this site… let me know if you are up to it.

encontre estos en eBay [como la mayoría de mis zapatos] y hace un tiempo me pidieron que hiciera un video o post acerca de mi experiencia en este sitio… díganme si les interesa.

and thank MMM, they are comfy.
what i love the most about Margiela shoes is their simple lines but intricate construction.
they are timeless.

y gracias MMM, son cómodos.
lo que amo mas de los zapatos de Margiela son sus lineas simples pero construcción intrica.
son a-temporales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment