Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Abused

i guess if there is a pair of shoes everyone [specially my mother] is tired to see me on, are these…
when i got the other two brothers of them, my mother even said that it was something she did not aprove, trying to unsuccessfully change my mind…
but truth be told, i wanted the green pair more because i dont know, but i really like them.
[though i could be happy with the wine colored ones too, and i really am on the hunt for the 'real' creeper version]
they may be 'scary' too look at me walking in them, waiting for the moment i stamp my face on the ground, but i have a tendency of walking failures with flat shoes rather than high platforms…

creo que si hay un par que todos [especialmente mi madre] este cansada de verme en, son estos…
cuando compre los otros dos hermanos de ellos, mi madre hasta me advirtió que era una compra que ella no aprobaba, obvio fue un éxito no obtenido…
a decir verdad, los queria mas en verde [aunque los vino serian felices conmigo, y yo con ellos…] y en la version real del 'creeper'
talvez es un poco incomodo verme caminar en ellos, esperando el momento en el que estampe mi cara en el pavimento, pero tengo una tendencia a caerme en zapato de piso mas que en plataformas altas…
 
and this top! i mean pleeeeease…
again, me and my Chalayan addiction.
this is from the SS12 collection also…

y esta blusa! digo por favor!
otra vez, yo y mi adicción a Chalayan.
es tambien de la colección de PV12…
[MNG frames  +  Hussein Chalayan x UM sail print top  +  UNIQLO pants  +  Alexander Wang prima tote  +  Burberry Prorsum creeper wedges  +  Chanel Khaki Vert nail polish  +  Marc Jacobs+Maripol ring]

0 comments:

Post a Comment