Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

urban jungle

in this 'middle of nowhere' town [that is 5 minutes from my mini-city] there's a typical kiosque with trees and bancs so people can just spend the day there and do people watching…
funny for me, i was the watched phenomenon… i assumed that near that time it was going to be almost deserted and it was, until 5 minutes later i saw myself surrounded by people with a weird look on their face provoked by me, my camera and, of course, my shoes…
i could say never again will i put myself in this awkward positions, but i know i will… sooner than later.

en este pueblo 'en medio de la nada' [5 minutos de mi 'mini-ciudad'] hay un típico kiosco con arboles y bancas para que la gente pase el dia viendo a otra gente…
chistoso para mi, y mas para ellos, yo era el fenomeno a observar… asumí que iba a estar desertico y lo estuvo, hasta 5 minutos después me vi rodeada de gente con miradas perturbadas provocadas por mi, mi cámara y claro, mis zapatos…
podría decir que no volveré a ponerme en ese tipo de situaciones pero se que lo haré… muy pronto.
 
and the sad thing is, i wore this as an attempt to look good-but-normal to meet my aunt and later a friend for dinner… 
but the good thing is, the were both very productive meetings… 

y lo triste es que me puse esto en un intento de verme bien-pero-normal para ir con mi tia y después a cenar con un amigo…
lo bueno es que fueron encuentros muy productivos…
[Zara green leopard print bomber jacket + wax coated jeans  +  BURBERRY creepers  +  random rings  +  CHANEL black satin nail polish]

0 comments:

Post a Comment