Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Lock

a somewhat easy and relaxed pairing… it was all about enjoying what's left of warm weather…

me puse lo que era mas facil y relajado… tenía que aprovechar de lo que queda del calor…
 
i've been thinking of how this glasses create a statement… somehow wearing glasses since really young feels normal for me to play around with this necessary accessory [im so blind] but for some people this comes with a whole life on its own… i guess i never really cared about other's opinion [even my uncle has tried really hard on getting me something more feminine but i mean, i like the color and the shape of my glasses, they match with many pieces i love… but they might be my manrepelling shield] i think i'll go back for a season without them… maybe 2 weeks, not more, contacts really hurt my eyes… [i might have fallen asleep for a couple of days till i remember about them because they start to hurt]

he pensado como mis lentes pueden estar creando un manifiesto… pero es que usar lentes desde mas chica se siente normal para mi jugar con este accesorio necesario [estoy cieguísima] pero para algunos parecen que tienen vida propia… creí que no me importaba la opinion de otros [hasta mi tio me ha intentado converser de usar algo mas femenino pero me gusta el color y forma de los que tengo, combinan con mis piezas favoritas… pero creo que si son mi escudo para repeler de hombres] creo que les dare un respiro por un tiempo… no mas de 2 semanas porque los de contacto me lastiman mis ojos… [me quedo siempre dormida por dias hasta que pues me acuerdo porque empiezan a dolerme]
[ZARA vest and sweater  +  Alexander Wang freja boots  +  Hermès lock  +  Tiffany's key  +  Calvin Klein rings]

0 comments:

Post a Comment