Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Back then…

so im currently trying to find the positive side of everything and trying to understand everything i've become in this past months…
of course unpacking is terrible because you realize everything you've left behind and everything you should have left behind… truth is, we always carry unnecessary things [9 pais of heels] and forget essential needs…
yes, i left my camera charger… for me, this time i spend away from home i barely had my computer with me, carrying her along was a mistake… and my camera… i felt blocked and i had no drive to pursue my personal desires… however i think i still can remember those days with a smile on my face…

asi que ultimamente estoy en el proceso de encontrar el lado positivo de todo y tratando de entender todo lo que me he convertido en estos ultimos meses…
claro que desempacar es terrible ya que te percatas de las cosas que dejaste atras y todo lo que debiste haber dejado atras… la verdad es que siempre cargamos con cosas innecesarias [9 pares de tacones] y se te olvidan las necesidades esenciales…
si, deje el cargador de mi camara… para mi, este tiempo que pase fuera de mi hogar casi no tuve mi computadora conmigo, llevarla fue un error… y mi camara… me sentia tan bloqueada y no tenia motivacion para seguir con mis deseos personales… sin embargo creo que puedo recordar esos dias con una sonrisa en mi cara…
this i wore the last sunday before leaving…
[Chloe marcie sunglasses  +  vintage sweater·dress  +  Fendi duck boots]


esto traia el ultimo domingo antes de irme…
[lentes marcie Chloe  +  vestido·sueter vintage  +  botas Fendi]

0 comments:

Post a Comment