Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

CHANEL April+May+June

as expected… i sinned, i spent my salary with this love/addiction of mine… but this time it was for a good cause, or so i like to justify it with my love for this 2 ladies of mine… my mom and sis.

como era de esperarse… pequé, me gaste mi salario con este amor/adicción mia… pero esta vez era por una buena causa, o me gusta justificarlo como tal por mi amor a estas 2 damas de mi vida… mi madre y mi hermana.

oh and i got this box as a gift from my SA at the local beauty counter! no doubt its my favorite!
[chanel 3213 eyewear]

ah me regalaron esta cajita para mi colección por parte de mis AV del mostrador local! sin duda es mi favorito!
[lentes chanel 3213]

April for my sister who was born that month
May for my mother, you know the celebration on the 10th
June for me, its my month!
[i traded the sticker for April and May… so the real color is the other way from the one showed here. Because somehow Peter made a little mistake, baby pink is more easter-ish and burgundy is more rich and hot… my mother and sister agreed in changing theirs]

Abril para mi hermana quien nació en ese mes
Mayo para mi madre, ya saben la celebración del 10
Junio para mi, es mi mes!
[cambie la calcomania de Abril y Mayo… asi que el color real es al revés del cual ven aqui. Peter aparentemente cometio un pequeño error, el rosita es mas de pascuas y el vino mas rico e intenso… mi madre y mi hermana estuvieron de acuerdo en cambiar]

0 comments:

Post a Comment