Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

YSL ss05 mary-janes

i do have a serious shoe-obsession…
and this heels are to blame.
i remember flipping through my mother magazines in my early teenage years…
and suddenly my eyes mesmerized… Stefano Pilati's first collection for YSL…
i was speechless… i had never seen a heel so perfectly sculpted before.
and so my heart was sold… there was no turning back.
My love for weird, to the point of offensive, began.

tengo una obsesión grave de tacones…
y estos son los culpables.
recuerdo hojear las revistas de mi madre en mis jóvenes años adolescentes…
ZAZ mis ojos se impresionaron… la primer colección de Stefano Pilati para YSL…
me quede sin palabras… nunca había visto un tacón tan perfectamente esculpido.
y así de facil mi corazón tenia dueño… no había manera de regresar.
mi amor por lo raro, rayando en lo ofensivo, comenzó.

i remember i saw a picture of him wearing them… i cant find it anywhere now, but yes, im happy now they are mine! lalalalalalalala [my heart sings happily]
dont worry, the fur/feather clips are removable

recuerdo que vi una foto en la cual él los usaba… no puedo encontrarla en ningun lado, pero si, estoy feliz porque por fin los tengo! lalalalalalala [mi corazon canta felizmente]
no se preocupen, los clips con plumas/peluche se remueven

0 comments:

Post a Comment