Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Mom i dont want to go to school!!!

Gloomy weather just kicked in, i get mixed feeling about this situation…
a big part of me loves the chills but i hate it when i cant even dress properly because nothing is warm enough… for those days i just stay in bed [it was sunday and i dont think i will be able to do so on the week days…] and wear my favorite heels…

Los dias frios ya llegaron y no puedo evitar tener sentimientos encontrados…
una gran parte de mi ama los escalofrios pero odio cuando ni me puedo vestir porque nada es lo suficientemente abrigador… en esos dias me quedo en mi cama [era domingo asi que podia… no creo que me permitan entre semana] y me pongo mis tacones favoritos…
a blurry [suggestive] self portrait wearing a tank top and shorts and my YSL divine boots

un auto-retrato [sugestivo] desenfocado usando una camiseta y shorts con mis YSL botines 'divine'

0 comments:

Post a Comment