Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

weird…

i love it when i feel super proud of my self-timer-photo-shoots… and then i upload them to my laptop… bam! they are not focused… :'(
i am very happy with Chloé… their pants are very well cut and they fit very nicely… downside: long legs… i realized how short i really am… but what are high heels for right? they are there to compensate [in french wedges are called compensées] the lack of height… God bless the guy who invented them… i really doubt a woman invented them… because she would have looked for comfortability instead of fetish-ness… oh life, the secrets that you keep inside…
u see… this is what i started the post talking about… this seemed like a cool outfit portrait… shame on my focus deficit… 
beautiful dont you think? this clutch is breath taking… 20€… yes, the beauty of thrifting :D
 
i even matched my smokey eyes to my pants… and my nails…
BLUUUUUUUR  pfff :/
[CHANEL glasses+makeup+nailpolish + Chloé pants + Céline clutch + YSL divine fw09 ankle boots + MarcJacobs+MARIPOL ring]

0 comments:

Post a Comment