Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Dressed down…

today i went to this place for a get-together of my dad's friends families… i alienated as usual…
my mind was so crowded with thoughts and feelings from a VERY stressful week… 
i honestly couldnt cope with the whole hiatus the conversations over the tables transfer to me…
so i interacted with nature… actually that tree near the pond was my shelter for a few hours as i fell asleep for a while… casual.
going up or down…? free falling.
careful…
yes, i love coordinating my sock with my shoes and nailpolishes… merci.  
 
turtle necks are back… i seriously aim for that lovely 90's simplicity…
i've been cleaning up my closet lately… there's much crap consumption-culture has packed me with i dont want to crowd my life with any of that… just pieces i will use and abuse… or just visually enjoy :D
[CHANEL glasses and BlackPearl NailPolish + random jewels + ZARA clothes and shoes]

0 comments:

Post a Comment