Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

La Maison Champs-Élyseés by Maison Martin Margiela



back in june [the 26th to be exact] i posted this video on FB and placed it on my to-do list… and of course once in Paris i HAD TO… so i went there… with my dear Izabella… so great to be able to share this personal favorite with someone who understands MMM perfectly 
honestly my budget does not includes a stay in a hotel with 750€ per day, but i could afford a meal at the restaurant… and the house dish… the salad MMM was the perfect choice… i could have not been any more pleased…
oh yes, thats me… this is me in my 'picture at my favorite turistic monument' picture… this was a museum for me… a living lifestyle monument ;D
background dish: Izabella's club sandwich
front dish: tada! salad MMM the best i've ever had by far!
after that… i headed to Printemps… there's a 'pop-up' Margiela store there… so i was hunting everything MMM… and luckily for me the girl there was so nice to me she let me feel as if i was home cuz i was the 'Margiela-fan' and i even got a gift… its so good to be honest and say omg i love this and not play the pretentious game
THE BOOT… the TAVI boot… i swear i will get this ASAP
FW 2011 collection…

0 comments:

Post a Comment