Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

The Louvre

i've got a confession to make…
i NEVER went inside… i walked everyday for several days infront of it and no… i was just not up for lining there waiting for hours under the intense july sun… so no… but i took some pics of me outside…
just to please the tourist inside of me…
you see mom?! im outside the Louvre!!! 
one of the hardest things to do when travelling by yourself is the photo taking…
sometimes its hard to ask someone to do so for you… but this time i was sitting in a bench taking this pic of my shoes and the ladies sitting right in the next bench offered themselves to help me… and so there we go… me outside the louvre!!!
just doing some trial on the iphone… btw all my paris photos are taken with my iphone…
well… Le Musée des Arts décoratifs has the Hussein Chalayan exhibition right now!!!
i've been there twice… and every time im there i get goosebumps… priceless!!!!!
bsk top + uniqlo jeans + chloé silverado wedges + CommeDesGarçonsBLACK candy bag + YSL ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment