Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

week review...

so this week has been a lazy week... physically... well im just doing laundry, concept-thinking, reading, setting everything up...
and well, i went to the dentist and while explaining to him that i will not be available to start my braces-treatment he started to question my thoughts...
at first i thought 'what? dude listen i'm not wrong...' but then while i listened to his questions and being capable to answer in a polite yet simple yet strong yet proud yet honest yet true·to·myself way...
he questioned what made me believe i had made the right choice [leaving the system i was in] and i told him the same·old·story of how i was not going to support mediocrity and corruption, i wanted something honest, caring, deep·shit experiences...
then... he asked me why i thought i could handle all that... i just said that i believed in my processess when thinking, while i created something i tried to maintain myself as true and to reflect who i am in that specific moment... everything i've done reflects my persona... 
sure i had evolved and that made me even prouder of who i was, clearly somehow they [being that new school i applied] saw that... 
he continued with 'does your processes provide you pleasure' and i thought [man! pleasure is such a relative term... but oh, well] it fills me up with satisfaction... to see my evolution, sure every project comes with self criticism and a desire to push boundaries, but being conscious of my limits and possibilities... so yes i would describe it as satisfaction rather than a mere visceral pleasure... 
maybe i'm wrong but after that quick session of Q-&-A i felt proud... lots of thoughts rambling afterwards but it was what it was, nothing can be unsaid or undone... i am the result of everything i've experienced directly+indirectly consciously + unconsciously +manymanymorethings Ü 

0 comments:

Post a Comment