Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

YES PACKAGING!


late at night is when i fall into the vortex of Amazon and the beauty section [decor too…]
some clicks lead to another and i found myself clicking buy-now for these items faster than the speed of light, why? because that edged lid of those lipglosses called my name.
upon further investigation, discovered that Covergirl has this line for darker skin tones and that explains the beautiful shade range! caramel nudes and beautiful burgundy reds! the formula is by far the best liquid lipstick / gloss i've ever worn! the color can either be full on or sheered but still hydrating lololololove
the mascara is a new favorite! my lashes look long and it doesn't smudge, perfect.

the l'elide Diptyque candle has been on my list ever since i saw it on a trip to Dallas last year
saw it on the store and thought 'will return right before leaving so i dont carry it around'
we exited through another door on a whim and haven't regretted anything else in my life more!
found this on Amazon one night and boom, it's now making my office feel and smell better :)
dark and luxe, my favorite combo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment