Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Oribe Beauty


if there is something me and my mother share is our passion for beautiful makeup packaging
she is more of a vintage luxe vibe whilst i tend to gravitate towards the more simple and sleek vibes
this time, we both drooled over these beauties right here
a beautiful marble-esque compact with a soft highlighter and the hourglass shape lipstick bullet!
stole my mother's earrings to tell this story… as a celebration of our relationship which grows stronger as the years go by, she's my best friend and also the only one who stands my never ending craziness
i want the nailpolish… but i can't get a hold of them in my country, thats what happens when the pandemic starts and everything is closed for the time being…


Oribe Illuminating face palette + Oribe lip lust in the nude and the red

0 comments:

Post a Comment