Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

vintage vibes


the HM sale rack has been my go-to for 2 years straight.
the gems i've pulled from there have been great additions to my wardrobe,
most of the items are perfect for the everyday life which i rarely document here,
but are non-the-less quite nice.
The denim is particularly my favorite, the vintage cuts with special details that i've scored for bargain prices are on a heavy rotation. However, this lewk was an impromptu coord, going out for drinks to a somewhat fancy place deserved me to amp up the ootd with a jacket and a miracle stroke me… The matchy-matchy magic of the vintage Claude Montana bejeweled blazer i found 4 years ago in NY made everything worth it. Happiness comes in small doses of matched items.

[vintage Chanel sunglasses  +  Vintage Claude Montana blazer  +  HM embellished jeans  +  Loewe puzzle pouch  +  Camper twins studded boots]

0 comments:

Post a Comment