Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

studio


slowly but surely things are starting to shape up, can't believe it's been 4 months since this started…
my home/studio is something that needed to be done, as my projects demand more structure and i always wanted to have a place of my own where every corner was an aja! moment [where each item exudes my personal style and identity] it's been a long and expensive process, but i've managed to figure out a way to stop the shoe buying and starting with investing on life-long pieces i wish to come with me anywhere i move from now on.


this big white elephant of a room made me feel exited and anxious
at first i was overwhelmed with how big it was, still is, but i'm getting more comfortable with it

i love black, and grey… and thats basically my color palette


my dad got this champagne for christmas and gave it to me, i saved it for 'when i get my own place and feel like popping the Moët' little did i know i was going to get my lease in February!

got the Koziol kniffe set and pizza cutter from amazon and the glass from Zara home

the love-hate relationship with the Smeg FAB5 is a painful one
considering to return it because im having issues with it cooling… yeah!

Lladró candle by Hayon and Jonathan Adler his + hers salt+pepper

guest powder room… i can't wait to change those faucets 
margiela disco ball corner

the iconic Starck for alessi juicy salif stands next to the Prada flame ornament on top of the most expensive and inspiring book i own… can't believe i carried it back from Boisbuchet :)

the Fellow stagg kettle is a work of art… love it
the Smeg toaster is the most luxurious toaster ever known to mankind.

also quick side note: this bath and body works mist is the perfect dupe for Margiela's Replica by the fireplace. you are welcome

my mom told me to put my tabi imprints in anti-slip stickers on the steps towards my front door lols

my little inspo gallery wall… a collection of items from the wemargiela mail and illustrations from my sister and aricollage

very matchy+matchy

as i said, style must be exuded from all corners, and my sink has the most well curated items, including a Boie toothbrush and a mini Marvis toothpaste… sleek and classy

the main concept for my room is a big cloud, clean and neutral
scandi vibes… west elm duvet + hm home throw + zara home slippers

because i like to go on themes, this is my wire-y table where i matchymatch everything
items from umbra and hm home

the last attempt, a failed i might admit…
the smeg mini fridge is not magnetic…
so i had to stick the margiela magnets with tape…

anyways… starting a vinyl collection.
hit me up with some recommendations

this is the most beautiful card deck ever… minim from areaware 🖤

0 comments:

Post a Comment