Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

out of the ordinary


COLOUR! what a strange and rare encounter this ootd seems to be, to me at least
i've been living in a perpetual dark state: in emotional mental and sartorial way
somehow, this past week various events have shaken my comfort zone and has pushed me to new/old boundaries
as life has proven to me time and time again that those bridges i once built and were too painful to cross them over again, i never burned them, i walked away and now i find myself back in front of them with a new perspective and a bit of new wisdom that walking near the edge doesnt frighten me anymore, it excites me for more Ü


[Hussein Chalayan x UM parachute top  +  MMM trousers  +  LOEWE puzzle  +  Alexander Wang Lys boots]

0 comments:

Post a Comment