Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

suspicious 🕵🏻‍♀️


if you know me, you know how my brain works:
everything must match and be cohesive to tell a story
and it may take me years to collect the pieces for making tangible representations of my abstract ideas and moods into visual content
i was kindly gifted by smashbox a set of 3 of their 120 lipsticks and i immediately knew the shade punked matte was the perfect fit for this
ever since the ligne 13 by MMM launched, it had me hooked and reigned high on the list of things i would love to own and make my studio a home, it has taken me years and patience to find things here and there but as each [almost all] post has been neatly curated [from the clothes to the makeup to the accessories to the scenery] i hope my place screams #matchymatchyqueenliveshere LOLS

[MMM ligne 13 magnifying glass  +  smashbox be legendary matte punked  +  MMM trench sleeve gloves  +  HM sweater  +  vintage margiela trousers  +  MMM 22 dirty boots]

0 comments:

Post a Comment