Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

method to the madness


it may seem crazy but i am at my best when i'm at my worst
i function better when everything is falling apart
my heart beats harder when its broken
my brain capitalizes concepts as they are no longer within me
feelings are verbalized because they are no longer felt
emotions are understood due to my reasoning taking over the aim
as hope begins to die, i realize i was alone before it arrived.

this set of pictures i had to retake due to the fact the ones below are property of a project i have no access to the footage… but i loved the matchy-matchy ness i had to go back and complete the set
even if the first time i had my group to at least call 911 if i broke my neck,
this time i was by myself like in the old times

[PRADA machina sunglasses  +  MMM resort 2012 studded jacket  +  PRADA metropolis wedges]

0 comments:

Post a Comment