Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

so · ho


when packing for my week in NY i tried to keep it classy yet comfortable with a reasonable wardrobe that could take me from meetings, to museums, to night outings whilst feeling my coolitude
maybe it's the chaotic environments that make me keep it casual and more 'wearable' than other ootds but i felt this was very downtown tomboy with an edge…
there was a slight regret as soon as i needed to take a wee because a jumpsuit doesn't seem to be the most practical when out and about but i managed to fit a system and it has officially become my favorite easy piece.

i had to make a quick stop at the Margiela boutique and lo and behold found the perfect workman utility belt for me to switch my outfit for a new member of the Village People ready to bust my moves to the YMCA rhythm [do you see how perfectly the belt fits right through the belt loop? yeap, it is meant to be!!!]

[Prada frames  +  HM jumpsuit  +  Zara leather biker jacket  +  Fendi btw  +  Maison Martin Margiela elastic brogues]

0 comments:

Post a Comment