Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

threesome


the puzzle bag has proven to be a new classic.
my obsession with anything multifaceted [because gemini, and there are many sides of myself, this is basically my personality materialized…] i had to add this bag to my [back then non-existent] bag collection. However, the price has skyrocketed ever since i got my tan handbag, and this girl who woks a 9-to-5 job can't justify multiples of this… or so i thought!
i was browsing the web when i found the black puzzle pouch and i thought i could totally see the purpose of that purchase [me telling myself i needed the bag when i probably should have just kept moving] so i added the bag to my basket and the waiting game began.
5 days later i checked to see the status of the package and the purchase had just been cancelled, i called and infuriated as i was after they told me they had no stock i decided to make some calls to the actual boutiques and found two: one in red and the other in black, different cities but i had to make them mine.
and that's how a month after the initial purchase i finally got my hands on the bags that will become my staples. [let's ignore the fact i said i was not a bag kind of girl…]

0 comments:

Post a Comment