Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

ixca


this photo ensemble is officially off my bucket list!
as i mentioned before, my posts are not necessarily born due to a fixed process, in fact this here is me doing my best as a human salamander… blending myself into the monument!
if you follow my instastories, i was kind of defeated by the fact that i had all the conditions against me to do the shots; i was all by my self [as i usually am] and it's right in a busy area of Mexico City's Polanco hood… but something in me said, try it! i had gone all the way to the city [i live 5hrs away btw] with this ootd in mind to be #matchymatchy so i tried and i was lucky enough to never feel in danger of being pick-pocketed nor close to say farewell to my camera! i felt like a champion afterwards! anyways, i hope you like this or at least roll your eyes because this is completely ridiculous! :)

[Bobbi Brown liquid art stick in Plum Noir  +  Marc by Marc Jacobs color block jacket  +  Levi's t-shirt  +  HM paneled jeans  +  Fendi BTW in turtledove  +  PRADA creeper brogues]

2 comments: