Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

we are not done yet


help me decide why we cower and hide, i needed you, tell me you needed me too.
don't you forget, we are not done yet [ Juliet - George Cosby ]

somehow, someway this has become my uniform [last year consisted in this on repeat]
give or take the shoe variations [basically either of these or my laceless oxfords by MMM]
when i spotted this coat whilst still under the original price tag i was willing to go all out and get it,
waited for luck and hoped to find it and a couple of weeks ago it was 50% off, i felt the luckiest gal on earth, scored some great stuff but i haven't even tried them as they sit hopeless for me to change into a different outfit rather than this ensemble… hope next week i get adventurous and venture into my new stuff… yet this coat and me, we are not done yet, i believe we are going to be lifelong bffs.
[the fabric is thick wool and the lining is great quality, and the pattern seems to be a mix of vintage Mugler or Montana with the exaggerated shoulder/sleeve situ along with the streamlined length…]

[PRADA eyeglasses  +  Chanel Rouge Allure in La Sensuelle  +  Tom Ford Noir  +  HM trend wool coat  +  Fendi BTW bag  +  Chanel Lotus Rouge Vernis  +  Maison Martin Margiela boots]

0 comments:

Post a Comment