Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

🍒 cherry picking 🍒


if you follow me on snapchat [ lizzie_lo ] you had a preview of this outfit whilst i was out and about doing a late night run to pick up some goodies at the supermarket, also how i pick and choose ocation spots! a common question i get often is that if i plan my outfits based on places or search for the background to match my ootd, and the answer to that is both! this time i randomly picked this items on sale [without any intention to wear them as an ensemble] and my mom pointed how easy and breezy this summer combo would be, to what i followed her advice [mothers always know best!] and i felt like for the first time i am wearing outfits that match the season! so proud of myself of actually embracing the summer feeling and doing me! frugal stuff like that keeps my brain occupied from the real grown up things i have/need to do, at least five minutes until i get my quick reality check, lols.

[DandG gingham sunnies  +  Chanel Monte Carlo rouge shine lip +  Zara plaid t-shirt  +  Givenchy pins  +  Zara long skort  +  Maison Martin Margiela white cotton bag  +  LOEWE knot charm  +  Fendi iridia pvc sandals]

0 comments:

Post a Comment