Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Maison Martin Margiela FW 13 plexi heel boots


way back when, la Maison had a very secretive ID running though their manifesto, however in this particular season something caught my attention and drove me nuts for a good momento: Ivana Omazic was credited for the design on this collection! she was the previous designer at Céline and didn't get the best reviews tho… at first i was outraged and disturbed not only because of the anonymity being lost in a way but also because i felt the shoes were 'inspired' by my vintage Fendi heels! years passed and my love for this collection has grown vastly! my white shirt with wide paint stroked sleeves is one of my faves and now the look is presque complete… can't wait to wear them together!!!

as you may be able to see, the Fendi heels are actually two in one, encapsulated… whereas the MMM are one solid plexi heel just with the color being more of a ghostly whisper of a stiletto

1 comments:

  1. You have the most amazing heels. You should model them on youtube!

    ReplyDelete