Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Nectario


if you follow me on the snap [ lizzie_lo ] you might have seen me post on a [very] regular basis my food diaries… as the health-freak that i am, it has been so nice to have a sweet place where i can get my healthy dose of fuel.
On a personal note, i guess i haven't mentioned this before but i have been running for the past year and a half [with a slight 2 month break] and as soon as this year rolled up i have been running 5k everyday, i have never felt stronger and empowered [yes, it's shocking even to me that i have become one of those… but i ain't complaining] my motto 'slow and steady wins the race' i guess that has been the hardest lesson that i had to engrave in my mind… we do things to fix or to change what has been done before instead of working slowly but surely to build the best version of ourselves.
With that being said, i am on a [more] responsible relationship with myself and nourishing my body-spirit-mind has been my priority. So this place has been key and it's all because i trust them, the best ingredients and the healthiest preps, plus, it's super cute and cocooning!

si me siguen en snaps [ lizzie_lo ] les pido una disculpa por la sobredosis de post de comida que en su mayoría han sido de este lugar! soy super pikistrikis [quisquillosa pues…] y encontrar este lugar para mi recarga de energía donde se que es lo mejor me da una paz mental que no tienen idea…
en lo personal, creo que no les he mencionado que he estado corriendo desde hace un año y medio [con un break de 2 meses] pero desde que empezó el año hago 5k diarios nunca me había sentido mas powerful y créanme jamás pensé que iba a ser una de esas, pero si ha sido un proceso en el que me he tenido que decir 'lento pero seguro se gana la carrera'… hacemos cosas para arreglar o cambiar lo que esta mal, en lugar de poco a poco construir la mejor version de nosotros mismos.
Así que he estado en proceso de construir una relación mas sana conmigo misma nutriendo mi cuerpo-mente-espiritu y este lugar ha sido mi mejor aliado. Los mejores ingredientes y los procesos mas sanos, ademas esta super chulo y acogedor.

the corner where they stock organic produce that is somewhat harder to find and perfect for your convenience. [look at that floor!!!]
THAT BANANA LEAF HINSON'S 'MARTINIQUE' WALLPAPER PRINT THO!!! it's like a little LA's Beverly Hills souvenir, i love it!!!

la sección de producto orgánico que es un tanto difícil de conseguir esta increíble! [amo ese piso!]
EL PRINT MARTINIQUE DE HOJA DE PLATANO DE HINSON!!! es como un pequeño souvenir de Beverly Hills en LA, me pone de buen humor!!!

as a creature of habit, i can't just go places and be systematic with my interactions with the staff, so it's quite nice to befriend the peeps who prep your food and make you feel welcome [probably they shouldn't tho, i could stay there all-day-every-day] and i love it even more when you see [i am a trained designer, so my 'job' is to observe and analyze, that's why i do it all the time] them interact with the workspace, and let me tell ya, i wouldn't mind having that perfect marble either

so, yes… you know you made it when your name is on a soup, named after you obvs!!
funny story tho, i got braces [long story…] so i have been struggling with my chewing, and one day i felt super brave and ordered some grilled veggies, of course as the gramma that i have become i had to ask them to puree my plate,  to my [and all of us] surprise, it was so good!
then a couple of days later they told me they had experimented with it and made it into the menu!
so Lizzie's Choice is i could say my fav soup ever, but i was already a huge fan of the tomato and the lima beans one! those were love at first taste!!!

pues si, sabes que ya la hiciste cuando tu nombre esta hasta en la sopa!!!
lo chistoso de todo esto es que estos dos meses con frenillos [larga historia…] han sido una bendición disfrazada de castigo, un día me sentí super aventurera y pedi unos vegetales al grill y cual abuela  no pude morder… con toda la pena les pedi si me la podían licuar [jajajajaja si, así de mal!!!] pero para nuestra sorpresa sabia super bien!
regrese un par de días después y boom! habían experimentado con ella y la agregaron al menu!
y pues así fue como Lizzie's Choice se convirtió en mi sopa favorita… pero la de tomate y la de habas habían sido mi primer amor.

courghetti!!! zuccini spaghetti
pasta de calabaza! [sin harina, es deli!!!]

healthy tamale!!!
tamal de pollo!!!

for my friends who eat meat, the sirloin burger is bomb!
i have tried the vegan one and ohmy! so, so good!!!

para los que comen carne, la hamburguesa de sirloin estaba bomba!
he probado la vegana y es la mas!!!

empanadas!

corn bread  ❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment