Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

#bytheway : granny



co·coon
kəˈko͞on/
noun
  1. 1.
    a silky case spun by the larvae of many insects for protection in the pupal stage.
verb
  1. 1.
    envelop or surround in a protective or comforting way.


so, basically i've been living in this. 
midway from granny gone grunge to rachid homeless.

[PRADA frames  +  HM mohair sweater coat  +  Zara distressed jeans  +  FENDI By The Way bag  +  LOEWE nodo  +  Givenchy chain boots]

oh and in my cocoon i've been all about nurturing myself…
not only the packaging is cute and fits my aesthetic, but it also fits my lifestyle and tastes so good!
i just added hot water from my coffee machine and voila! comforting and filling on a cold day.
Vigilant Eats sent me this care package with their varieties, and thus far they have not only saved me from days where i have nothing at home but also keeping one in my car for a 'just in case' moment and the cool thing: they come with a spoon!!! i am such a weak for packaging and portability!!!
vigilanteats.com.mx

0 comments:

Post a Comment