Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

#12DAYSOFCHRISTMAS : DAY 1 - child


i know, i know! i must be the most boring auntie around! but let me explain.

As i grow older, i can't help but to thank my parents for not being typical…
They would gift me objects that would make me think further.
Pieces that i would cherish and dream of the future… That taught me the value of respect.
So, i invite you to make a difference for the children in your life… Toys that they don't dispose.

Lo se, lo se! debo de ser la tia mas aburrida del lugar! pero déjenme explicarme.
Entre más vieja me hago [las canas!!!] no puedo evitar agradecer a mis papás por no ser típicos…
Ellos me daban objetos que me hacían pensar mas allá, piezas que atesoraría.

if i could, i would gift the kiddo the time to build something like this!!!
it's not about only giving them the pieces, the thing that matters is having a good time playing,
having little projects like this together…

Si pudiera, yo le daría el tiempo para construir algo así!!!
No se trata de solo darle las piezas, lo que importa es pasarla padrísimo jugando,
teniendo pequeños proyectos de este tipo juntos…

my inner child wants/needs these!!!

mi niña interior quiere/necesita estos!!!



and to win the most-boring[in theory] gifts, something to make them feel special on everyday tasks
believe me, to make them feel like they have an important place on the table improves their behavior ;)

Christmas Gift Guide with Palacio de Hierro #NAVIDADPALACIO

0 comments:

Post a Comment