Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

i fell in love with a boy… his name is John


i'm having a love affair, it's between 'Me & John'

estoy en un amorío, y lo llamo 'Me & John'

what a rollercoaster this have been!!! from blonde to black, i've experienced it all!!!
back when i started going blonde i was on the John Frieda Sheer Blonde line,
and it worked in keeping my hair as healthy as possible and lightening it little by little…
i swore on it! until i got impulsive and homemade a purple shampoo mask to go extreme,
and extreme did it went… my hair was instant ramen strands!!! breakable and elastic. a nightmare!
there was no other way than to chop it and dye it dark, so i went full on black.
this past few months i've been all about restoring my hair and bringing back the natural
straight texture… and that's when i conveniently grabbed the Full Repair system at my supermarket
hate going to the hairdresser as much as i hate going to my dentist…
so getting my haircare late at night after work is my cardio!
my hair has slowly but surely got healthier and stronger, i also eat my healthy greens and nuts!
a couple of months ago i met the John Freida team and it was so nice to share how much of a fan i am
they were so generous and gave me the Flawlessly Straight kit, i was running low on my red bottles
so a new set was perfectly timed… came home, took a shower, and oh boy!!! the scent!!!
i went all bubbly [pun intended…] it smells like the Hermès un jardin sur le nil, loved it!
i just ran out of it and went straight to repurchase it… i'm hooked.
my hair feels so nice i realized how much my hair has improved… i am proud and in love ;)

para mi, el cabello es un accesorio que refleja tu personalidad y tu cuidado personal;
no importa que tan padre o simple sea tu vestimenta, son esos detalles los que hacen tu apariencia.
el experimentar con diferentes opciones ha sido una aventura! de blondie a darks, me ha pasado de todo!
cuando empece el proceso de aclarado usaba la linea de John Frieda de Sheer Blonde,
me funcionaron todas las variantes a mantenerlo lo mas sano posible y aclararlo poco a poco…
era mi todo! hasta que me lleno el impulso y me hice una mascarilla de shampoo morado,
algo hice mal y mi pelo parecía maruchan!!! estaba elástico y se trozaba. una pesadilla!
no había de otra mas que cortarlo y pintarlo obscuro, así que me hice darks, va conmigo…
estos últimos meses me he dedicado a restaurarlo y regresarle su textura de lacio de baba natural,
[valoras lo que tienes hasta que lo pierdes, si, me paso…] y fue cuando en el super compre el sistema
de Full Repair, me gusta ir al dentista igual que ir al salon, así que comprarlo tarde es mi cardio…
mi cabello poco a poco se ha fortalecido y se ha sanado, también como mis nueces y verduras!
hace unos meses conocí al equipo de LA de John Frieda y estuvo padre contar lo mucho que me gustaba, fueron super lindos y me dieron el kit de Flawlessly Straight, se me estaban acabando
las botellitas rojas jjj no me pude resistir… llegue a mi casa, me metí a bañar y boom! me enamore!
huele a un jardin sur le nil de Hermès!!! amo como los aromas te hacen la experiencia mas sensorial
se me terminaron y acabo de llegar de comprarlos de nuevo… ya es un básico!
un lujo de super, busquen y espero encuentren el que mas se adapte a su estilo de cabello ;)

[disclosure: this is not sponsored, Flawlessly Straight was courtesy of John Frieda LA, all opinions are my own]

0 comments:

Post a Comment