Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Carnation



something new, something unexpected… yet still exciting!
dresses, i am such a tomboy i find it super challenging to get dolled-up and pull off girly stuff…
some are too revealing and uncomfortable, so i just pass. who's got the time for that!?
anyways, this time i couldn't say no.
first of all, the print! flowers on the background interrupted by blanc spaces in form of polka dots!
they match my [ok, my mom's…] shoes to perfection!
and the cut of the dress fits my frame as if custom made!!!
i wont lie, this was for me like dressing of to La Dolce [and Gabbana] Vita!
Italian vibes, in my mind i was the new Loren!!!


[Mise en Dior tribal earings  +  MAC Riri Woo [although later that evening i realized Lady Danger was a better match for this look!]  +  Dolce and Gabbana SS15 carnation polka dot dress  +  vintage Christian Lacroix polka dot t-bar pumps]

0 comments:

Post a Comment