Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

APCLPSO




you have witnessed my obsession towards this beauty
as a fashion history aficionado, this took me by surprise
in my opinion there have been no other thing such as this.
mathematical, conceptual and full of intellect.
i do not believe in flagging a product so universal as this, 
but it makes me proud to say this is a mexican design.
the clutches travel flat and as they get filled they shape themselves to this faceted container 
i teamed up with the designer and we are giving this away!
Two prices: SULT : big @aclpso clutch RAVAGE : mini @apclpso wallet 
To enter you must: go to my instagram, like this foto follow me @_lizzielo and my FB page. You must follow @apclpso and their FB page Open from  27-03 until Friday 03-04 Winners will be announced on Sunday 05-04 Open internationally GOOD LUCK!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment