Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

#bytheway : parachuting


ever since i laid down my eyes on the quest for the perfect everyday bag, this has remained top of my list… all black.
however, in my latest visit to my favourite Fendi boutique, my friend suggested  this vibrant lemon-y one! i must say, i'm torn! which one to get!?

desde el primer momento que la vi, supe que mi búsqueda incesante por la perfecta bolsa, supe que esta era la primer opción en mi lista… en negro total.
sin embargo, en mi última visita a mi boutique favorita Fendi [en Palacio de Hierro Andares, Guadalajara] mi amigo me sugirió esta en amarillo vibrante [no neon] y debo de aceptarlo, mi corazón esta partido en dos! por cual me voy!?

loving the window displays!!! [they matched my parachute-like cape!]


0 comments:

Post a Comment