Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

beauty hacks


we all have those tricks and tips for bringing the best version of ourselves out…
in the past year i have been experimenting a lot with makeup and products
i change my makeup quite often but the thing that never leave my makeup bag are:
-MAC brow set in boy girl - i have defined brows so i don't need to draw them,
          but the hairs sometimes need to be tamed and the tint makes them match my hair
-MAC prolongwear eyeshadow in Fashion Fix - the best sculpting shade for the pale gal like moi.
-MAC shadestick in taupographic - oily lids needs a base. plus sometimes is all you need.

[MAC nail laquer in Screaming Bright c/o  +  MAC lipstick in Tangerine Dream c/o  +  MAC single eyeshadow]
i like to match my nails, lips and eyes to my outfit.
that's why i like playing around with the rest…

0 comments:

Post a Comment