Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

just another tile on the wall


the most frequently asked question i get is:
what comes first, the outfit or the backdrop?
to what i am always left without a reasonable coherent answer…
for instance, i saw this place a couple of weeks ago and thought 'interesting'
then this dress popped into my mind, for some reason i thought where the same color scheme…
i was kind of frustrated because my mind had played me the worst trick!
but then i thought let's go with the theme… and so, you see, i am far from a simple, organised girl.

la pregunta que mas me hacen es:
que es primero, el atuendo o el fondo?
para lo cual siempre me quedo sin una respuesta coherente…
por ejemplo, vi este lugar hace unas semanas y dije 'interesante'
luego este vestido llego a mi mente, por alguna razón creí tenían la misma gama de colores…
me frustre tanto por que mi mente me jugo la peor jugada,
luego deje fluir y dije vámonos con el tema… y ven, estoy lejos de ser una mujer simple y organizada.

[MNG frames  +  Marni summer edition printed dress  +  Zara coated jeans  +  Andrea neon pumps]

0 comments:

Post a Comment