Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

give in to give up


oh life, you've got me going with endless thoughts around my head making me feel insane…
i am somewhat tired of trying to be obliging in order to be tolerant and have a healthy relationship with others, but myself.
that's the thing with life, you can't get there if you are not coherent. but how?
we carry around with adopted flaws from the systems we grew up in, and subconsciously we replicate them…
somedays, i just hate people… others, i just hate myself.

pensamientos incesantes que me hacen perder la cordura…
estoy un tanto cansada de ser condescendiente para tolerar y tener relaciones sanas con el mundo, menos conmigo. [hasta que punto ceder y no renunciar a uno mismo]
eso pasa con la vida, no puedes estar satisfecho si no es coherente, pero como?
cargamos las fallas adoptadas de los sistemas en los que crecimos, y subconscientemente las replicamos…
hay dias en que odio a la gente… y otros solo a mi misma.

[Zara padded leather jacket  +  Marc Jacobs fingerlong t-shirt  +  Zara camo pants  +  Kenzo bracelet  +  Roxy travel pouch  +  TRF wedge t-straps]

2 comments:

  1. ¡Me encanta tu escritura! Muy muy buena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muchas gracias!!!
      me emociona tanto saber que te gusta!!!

      Delete