Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

kicking it

under a kick for sneakers…
this may or may not be my favorite pair of shoes,
i know, all the other pairs are begging me 'mom, why not me anymore?'
i'm sorry kids, but these have proven to me what 'walking on clouds' feels like…

este puede ser o no mi par favorito de todos,
lo se, todos los demás me ruegan 'ma, porque a mi no me sacas ya?'
lo siento criaturas, pero estos me han demostrado lo que es 'caminar en nubes'…


and truth be told, i feel quite enamoured with the technology applied to make them…
the programming of knitting machines to develop the shoe reminds me of the early works of
Issey Miyake: A-POC [A Piece Of Clothing]
where a dress was delivered by a machine with only the right coding ready to just be cut and worn…

y a decir verdad, me enamore de la tecnología aplicada para hacerlos…
programar los telares para desarrollar el zapato me recuerda a los trabajos de Issey Miyake
A-POC [A Piece Of Clothing: una pieza de ropa]
donde un vestido era entregado por una maquina solo por el correcto código listo para ser cortado y portado…

0 comments:

Post a Comment