Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Talk That Talk…

why is it too hard for me to ask for what i want, need or desire…
i sit around and wait for somebody to read my mind and ask me for it,
well, it's not true that saying of those who wait, get…
[is it true that those who don't ask, don't deserve?]

porque es tan difícil pedir lo que quiero, necesito o deseo…
me quedo sentada y esperando a que alguien lea mi mente y me lo pregunte,
pues no es cierto eso de quien espera, obtiene…
[es cierto eso de quien no pide, no merece?]
 
do you have to go and take it, make it yours?
it seems that whomever i see being up there in that game, gets results…
but i don't find it natural to go around and ask for things,
i was raised under the 'don't be a beggar, ' so i better work hard to get what i want.

tienes que salir y tomarlo, hacerlo tuyo?
parece que a quien veo estar en ese juego, obtiene lo que quiere…
pero no me es natural andar pidiendo cosas,
me enseñaron a no ser una 'pediche', 
así que mejor trabajar para obtener por méritos propios.
[Riri hearts MAC Talk That Talk lipstick  +  Elena López Opal necklace  +  Stradivarius neoprene sweatshirt  +  Chanel Accessoire Vernis  +  Balenciaga pants  + AEO socks  +   Prada oxford creeps]

0 comments:

Post a Comment