Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Viuda Negra

it comes as no joke for me to say that every time i venture to take some photos, random people who sees my camera and me dressed weird make 'cute and funny' comments… however, yesterday i was so intense; a group of men started yelling at me names until one came to me and asked if i was black widow, i didn't know what to say to him other than 'thanks'…

no es broma si les digo que cada que me aventuro a tomar fotos, la gente que me ve vestida raro y a mi cámara tiende a hacer comentarios 'chistosos'… sin embargo, ayer fue muy intenso; un grupo de hombres empezaron a gritarme adjetivos calificativos hasta que uno se acerco y me dijo si era una viuda negra, no supe que contestarle aparte de 'gracias'…
 
i have a love-worship relationship with the skirt…
for me any piece from Rick Owens is a piece worth of it's cult.
there is something so alluring in the silhouettes and materials,
so reserved but at the same time imposing…

tengo una relación amor-veneración con la falda…
para mi cualquier pieza de Rick Owens merece su culto.
hay algo tan cautivante en las siluetas y materiales,
tan reservadas pero a la vez tan imponentes…
[Chanel Rouge Allure in Rouge Noir  +  ancient Zara one shoulder top  +  Givenchy scented tattoo  +  Rick Owens skirt  +  Maison Martin Margiela pumps]

0 comments:

Post a Comment