Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Chanel L'Été Papillon de Chanel Summer 2013

being the makeup junky that i am [nail polish vivid wearer but too lazy to do more on my face…]
having your number on the beauty counter's list to let you know that the new collection just arrived
is basically a double sided sword… and don't get me wrong, i love that the ladies have a fond care for me [and they really do, they gave me the camelia and the pocket mascara, which is so cute] it's just that i was supposedly on a shopping ban…
of course as i always say to myself, this love [read addiction] could be worse, at least is not crack…

ser la amante de maquillaje que soy [una activa portadora de esmalte pero muy perezosa para hacer un mayor esfuerzo en mi cara…] tener tu numero en la lista de el mostrador de belleza para hacerte saber que la nueva colección ya les llego es un arma de doble filo… y no me tomen a mal, amo que las señoras me consientan [de verdad que si, me dieron la camelia y el rimel de bolsillo, esta muy lindo] y todo pero se suponía que estaba en una cuarentena y ya no iba a comprar…
claro que siempre me digo a mi misma, este amor [lease tambien como adicción] podría ser peor, al menos no es crack…
i only got the two 'weird' vernis… the orangey-red-pink one was too 'normal' but is still awesome.
and because the prices increased a little, i restrained myself to get the colored marcaras…
but i do want them.

solo compre los dos esmaltes 'raros'… el naranja-rojo-rosa era muy 'normal' pero aun esta increíble.
y puesto que los precios incrementaron 'tantito', me limite a no dejarme llevar por los rimel de colores…
pero de verdad los ame.

this collection is supposedly inspired in these beautiful butterflies which immediately reminded me to this art piece my best friend had at his house when i was younger… i loved visiting him only to see that framed collection of wings that changed color, it was sublime… but now i have it on my nails, no need to kill them.

esta colección esta inspirada en estas hermosas mariposas que me recordaron a una pieza de arte que tenia mi amigo de la infancia en su casa… amaba visitarlo solo para quedarme viendo esas alas enmarcadas que cambiaban de color, era sublime… pero ahora lo tengo en mis uñas, no hay necesidad de matarlas.

[CHANEL Azuré 657 + Bel'Argus 667 + Inimitable Intense Noir sample tube + Sequined Camelia]

0 comments:

Post a Comment