Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

always on the run…

so basically a not so just-got-out-of-bed looking pairing, but it was…

basicamente un atuendo que no parece nada-mas-me-sali-de-la-cama-y-sali, aunque lo fue…
 
running from one place to the other to run errands, 
typical weekday lazy through on…
i've been living in comfy stuff lately,
well, everyday i grab the first thing and out i go.

corriendo de un lado a otro para hacer mandados,
tipico dia de entre semana con flojera que solo agarre y me puse…
ultimamente me la he vivido con ropa de comoda,
bueno, todos los dias tomo lo primero y me salgo.
and i do have fun…
in ways that not everyone understands.

y si me divierto…
de maneras de no todos entienden.

[CHANEL 3213 eyewear  +  Hussein Chalayan x UM greyscale print windbreaker  +  Forever21 pants  +  Pierre Hardy suede sneakers]

0 comments:

Post a Comment