Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }

Motives…

is this a diary? why do we need to make it public?
yes, we strive outside recognition.

es esto un diario? porque necesitamos hacerlo público?
si, deseamos el reconocimiento externo.

 
ok, let's be clear…
i have been pondering the reasons to continue with this
get dressed - find the place - take the photos - select them - upload them - compose the post
ritual of mine, which lead me to the one and only answer that is:
it motivates me, to take care of myself and improve my skills [which ever they may be]
and also, the downside of this all is: unhealthy self-awareness…

ok, aclarándome…
he estado questionando las razones de continuar este ritual de
vestirme - encontrar un lugar - tomar las fotos - seleccionarlas - subirlas - armar el post
lo cual me lleva a una respuesta:
me motiva, a cuidarme y mejorar mis habilidades [sean las que sean]
tambien en contraparte, es una consciencia de mi misma no tan sana…


i was also questioned [by a friend, which lead to this whole doubtful insecurity]
how much this affected my self-esteem to the extent of wanting more and more of this…
and i don't know, but i feel there's not a outside pressure to be a certain way, in my case…
i wonder what is it like to this people who do need to respond to the outside demands?

tambien me questiono un amigo, lo cual me dejo insegura y dudosa, que tanto esto afectaba a mi autoestima al extremo de querer mas y mas de esto…
y no se, pero creo que no hay una presión externa en mi caso,
me pregunto como es para las que si tienen que responder a las demandas del publico?

i guess there's a huge price that has to be payed to obtain all those 'privileges'
for the moment, i'm happy with doing what i want the way i want…
and i just eased my urge to stardom.

creo que hay un precio muy alto para obtener esos 'privilegios'
por el momento, estoy feliz de hacer lo que quiero como quiero…
y asi calme my urgencia al estrellato.
[Vintage glasses  +  Zara velveteen motocycle jacket + jeans  +  YSL tee  +  BALENCIAGA wedge loafers]

0 comments:

Post a Comment